Telly, you really love Sadie and you want to be just like her, here you are all dressed up giving her a kiss! I love this photo!
PLUS: (Cause my hand looks exactly like my mom's, I hope that's not all she passed down, and that I am as good a mother as she is!)
Telly Emerson Elsie, you are a complex little girl, but I am more in love with you now, than ever! I honestly giggle at our silly conversations all day long! You are so petite, and your sweet little nose wrinkles up when you are happy, annoyed, disgusted, or sometimes just because! You still do "stroke mouth" (its how I can describe it, when you are thinking and half of your mouth in the corner droops right down) and it usually leads to a cry session! But we get through it, and a lot of the time all you want is to be truly listened to, and understood! You are such a snuggler and I love it, its a nice change from your newborn days, when you would push away, now its about all that can comfort you every time! I love our special moments together in the morning when Sloan is napping and Sadie is at school, when we play Barbie's, or bake or just sit on the couch together and act silly! But everyday you ask me if its pre-school time yet... and to be honest I still haven't decided if I am going to send you or not! Its a decision dilemma right now, but we will figure it out! Thanks for being a chocolate lover just like me, we will have lots of fun going on chocolate adventures... or just having a "chunk" at home! I love you my precious second born blessing!
Here you are on day 3, at home in the beautiful blanket that Auntie Anna made for you!
You look very content in this pic, which was really not the norm! Things have changed a bit since then!
Auntie Mia is doing her famous pose, with you on day 2!
4 comments:
I love you too Telly! You are the absolute best birthday blessing/present I've ever had! You are so precious & auntie Jacquie loves you so incredibly much!
I know I say it all the time, but I LOVE LOVE Telly's little voice...it is so SWEET!!!
LOVE the new picture up top, Heidi! SO. CUTE.
YAH ditto - i love the picture too!
call me......
Post a Comment