Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 63rd Month Sadie!

These are some of my fondest memories of my first minutes (right before) after becoming a mother!  You changed my life Sadie, you came out so beautifully, and perfect, and your face warmed my heart, you were mine, and you and I have had 63 months together!  Where has the time gone.  I love you more today than I did that day, and my heart was so full, I didn't think I could get anymore love in there!  This is my first letter to you in 2009 and this is your year babe.  I love you and support you, you are a blessing to me and Dad!


Our Little glow worm, snuggled right in!

Grandpa Stan meeting you for the first time, and he loved that your name was Sadie!  We named you after Grandpa's sister!  I love you and miss you Gramps!

You started using your lungs right away, and you haven't stopped since!

Daddy was so excited that you had finally arrived!  We held you so close, and we still do!

Our last night at home, just me and Daddy!

Sadie's Most recent Birthday!  5 years old!  October 20th 2008!

You have grown up so much!  You are half way through kindergarten, and you love it!  You love having new friends, and doing lots of coloring, drawing, and any kind of crafty thing!  You love to be outside, (when mommy will brave the cold!)and inside, dancing, twirling,  and singing, and I love it!  I sometimes stop what I am doing, and just listen to you, your tender heart shines through your songs, You imagine you are being the princess, who needs to be rescued!  You are one of my favorite people, and we have so much fun together,   love to laugh with you and be silly!  I hope it will last forever and ever!  I love you

Love Mom!

1 comment:

jacquieclarke said...

Sadie you are truly beautiful & we love you too! We can't wait for the next 63 months - you are one of our favorite neices in the whole wide world!