Thanks to Auntie Anna (once again) Sloan is the cutest and coziest this season! To whoever reads this, or may eventually read this, she (being Anna) is the most talented and loving person! The reason those two go together is because you really get a genuine home made feel from all of her knitting, and the warmth that is felt from her blankets, sweaters, and anything/everything else is like a huge hug! Thanks for all you do for me, not just the wonderful and heart felt goods, but being there for me, and loving me, and just being awesomly you!
It also reminded me that my son only says 3 words (other than mama of course) 1. NO! 2. HOT! 3. DOWN! He's got a long way to go in 1 month, if he expects to reach the level of the little girl in Joey's, at least he has what he needs to defend himself if it happens again!
Scenario... Ava: "Hi Little girl"
Sloan: "NO!"
Thought Bubble Sloan: " I am a strong boy and I can push you..."
Sloan: "DOWN!"
Thought Bubble Sloan: " But you are kind of...
Sloan: "HOT!"
Thought Bubble Sloan: " Maybe we could hangout sometime?"
Something like that, and I am sure there are a thousand other ways it could go!!!
I am to blame for him being called a girl, but I have a dream of him with long hair so until he tells me to cut it off we are going for it!!!
1 comment:
oh heidi! i'm soooo glad you have this bog up and going!!! woo hoo! so yah.....i love making things for your kids! and i love your kids...so it kinda all works out!
i'm glad sloan is wearing the sweater! he looks so precious in it!
and i think a little gender-bending is good for people!!!!!
love from auntie anna
Post a Comment