What I would say to Rob, if I could calm myself down long enough to say what is on my heart, or maybe just say "sorry for being such a SPAZ!"
Anyways, here it goes, a new series, with love for my husband!
Rob
You were right! (Of course, and I knew, you knew you would be!) And I did come to it on my own! Instead of noticing all the things you did do, I only saw what you didn't. You are a wonderful father, and husband. Thank you for all the hard work you do for us. Its a difficult job, and not everyone is cut out to handle people every single day, but you do it with grace, and you do it for us. I need to say Thank you more often. I appreciate you. I love you, and I'm grateful for you!
Heidi
P.S. On a heads up note: Right a round this time each month ( just add 28 to 30 days from today) you can guarantee that I will probably need to write you another letter like this one! BUT It all could be avoided if you went out of your way to not let me get my buttons pushed, by me pushing yours and you naturally pushing back! Because you do have so much control over that! That would save me a whole lot of cheeky words that I don't really mean, and save you from having to let me know how ridiculous I am!!! Does it sound like a plan? Or maybe I could just retreat for a few days, out into the country by myself, with no one to yell at! Or you could... either way, I will send you a reminder email, so we can save ourselves a whole lot of trouble! Or I could just get pregnant again... because we both know that I am a dream compared to who, and what I have been in the past few months! The only thing I cry over then is that I am hungry! Sorry again, I do love you! I am sure one day I will be able to gain control of it, and not blame my rapidly changing emotions on hormone levels!
Thank you, you are better than I could have hoped for! Loves
2 comments:
My vote is for another pregnancy! (Cause my vote counts, right?) You do make cute babies after all.
I vote for more babies too! BRING ON THE COUSINS!!
Post a Comment