Monday, January 5, 2009

A Bloody What???

It may be inappropriate (wait till I get to the end to make the judgement!) to tell this story, but I just can't let it pass by!

The whole fam was at the mall a couple of days ago, and we needed to ride the elevator up to Build-a-bear workshop(its the girls favorite store, even though we have never actually purchased anything!) We have a monsterous stroller, and its the only way to get from one level to the next!  As I walk into the elevator, what appears to be a bloody KLEENEX is sitting on the floor, and I mentioned to Rob "Watch out for the bloody KLEENEX!"  Sadie was standing right there, and didn't quite hear what I said, but Instead of drawing more attention to it! I just told her not to worry about it!

Well her little mind must have been at it, because about 4 or 5 minutes later, walking through the mall, I see a gleam in her eye, she looks up at me, so proud that she has figured out what Rob and I were talking about and here is what she says... "  I know what you said... A bloody PENIS!"

It was much to my shock and amazement, and the laughter that escaped me what loud, and genuine! I am so glad that we have succeeded in teaching our kids what each and every body part is called, but I sure hope we don't ever see any of those on the floor of the mall elevator! 

Ahhh kids, oh how there little minds work!

1 comment:

Anna said...

BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!!

i would've loved to have heard that!