Monday, March 23, 2009

Starting over... its a new season!

So I don't think it was tiredness as much as laziness and we should admit when we are wrong! I was, I just wasn't into it, but I am back on the blog bandwagon, (especially now that Mia has one!!!) no promises, but here we go again, I am a bit late on some letters to my kids, but they know I love them already! Other than that... spring is arriving, and it brightens my day/weeks for the beautiful weather ahead, with the occasional Calgary middle of May, middle of June, middle of July... snowfall craziness! I can handle it as long as it is sunny and warm!

So with expectations low we are forging on ahead, I figure if I have something that important to get out there, then it will happen... eventually!

If you can't tell I love"..." It does wonders when you don't want to go into all the details! Sometimes I do and others, well...

No comments: