Friday, March 6, 2009
SO LAME!!!
Here is the fastest thing I can write while still giving an update! I've been to exhausted in the evenings to do anything, don't know why??? Thus no blog posts, I fell asleep in front of the TV, ten mins after I finished for the evening around 9:00pm, WHAT??? To bad I can't even blame it on being pregnant! Cause I am not! The one thing I was good at... no super fantastic wonderful at... but I guess not! Good luck maybe next time! But if I stay this tired fat chance of ever "doing it" again! Was that to graphic or personal??? Whatever, the Internet is shocking these days, so I just joined the club!!! So we'll hope for immaculate conception, it happened once, there could be a 2nd, in history! MANY posts on there way....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment