My mom still checks all the time to see if I've updated my blog, so now I have and it's all because of you Gaily! Its been a few years (wow really?!?!) and I'm still on a journey, it may look a little different now, but its still going! My last baby was born on December 1 2010, and there are no more to come. I'm now traveling on a different road, not being pregnant again is a strange feeling, but one I am ready to embrace! I'll always have the motherly inklings, and now I can divert that love and care in new directions! I've recently had another birthday as well so now the adventure can begin again as I am another year older! I've decided (as I pretty much do every year) I'm going to start over! Dream a new dream! I'm not sure what that will look like, but the future is fresh, an empty page! And I'm starting to write!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
just for you...
My mom still checks all the time to see if I've updated my blog, so now I have and it's all because of you Gaily! Its been a few years (wow really?!?!) and I'm still on a journey, it may look a little different now, but its still going! My last baby was born on December 1 2010, and there are no more to come. I'm now traveling on a different road, not being pregnant again is a strange feeling, but one I am ready to embrace! I'll always have the motherly inklings, and now I can divert that love and care in new directions! I've recently had another birthday as well so now the adventure can begin again as I am another year older! I've decided (as I pretty much do every year) I'm going to start over! Dream a new dream! I'm not sure what that will look like, but the future is fresh, an empty page! And I'm starting to write!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment