Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Adventures

Sunday to many of you is a day of going to church, big Sunday dinners, sometimes sleeping in, relaxing all day, or just another day of the weekend, at times in my life its been any and everyone of those things, not anymore...

Sunday is FOOTBALL day!  

For 75% of the year we are an NFL family!  I must admit I rarely watch a whole game, and sometimes its just highlights, I am sure there are those out there that can understand and relate, maybe not football but some other sport obsession!

Even my girls are into it, they ask me now can we eat our lunch with Daddy, down there (pointing to where our  TV is)  Sometimes I give in and its morning till night NFL!  

Well its over... the season that is, except for all the bowls, you know the Pro, rose, orange, and so on and so forth!

That will still be a little while longer!

So I decided that the older 2 (Sadie and Telly) and I would start doing Adventures!  Today we didn't go to far from home, just down to the field under the overpass, we did find a calculator which was so exciting at the time!

It was fun and something I am going to try to do now and then with them, so Sundays can be more than just football, but memories with mom! 



No comments: